1) Investments midterm in 3.5 hours (actually a quiz, but it’s worth 15% so….). Definitely not going into this field…
2) Super egg-sited for TURF Retreat!!
3) Christmas lights make our apartment look pretty :)
4) Our Christmas tree wins best decorated, we know.
5) i wanna go to Disneyland. And go ice skating. Peeeeheee I can’t wait for winter break. Although I don’t think I’ll do any of those two things LOL.
6) Next quarter is gonna get cray. Fingers crossed!
Thanksgivings from this past week:
1) Prayer meeting. I never get to go since I’m at school during the week. It’s nice =). Also thankful for Calvin+Josephine; thanks for the spontaneous adventure to McDonald’s after =) `
2) Thanksgiving Day! Hotpotted with family, then had dinner with super distant relatives for the first time. We have the same great-great-great-grandma or something HAHA. It was good getting to meet new people and play games!
3) These kids. Thanks for bumming around with me.
4) Eunice! We literally talked the entire day. Baked macarons, and just talked about LIFE. See you in three weeks!
5) Friendsgiving. You guys are great. :)
6) Sunday School and Sunday service. It’s always great to be fed at FCBC and to be able to praise a great God!
7) Christmas festivities in the Ko household! We finally bought a new Christmas tree today, and we put up some of our Christmas decorations. AND Ray changed the strings on my guitar. They’re so beautiful :’). LOL about time I changed them…I still had the original strings on the guitar when i first bought it…in July 2010. Womp.
8) Late night conversations…or just conversations with people I suppose. Always good.
9) Reminders to be patient and loving to others. Thanks.
And now…back to studying. Week 10, then FINALS!
The weekend picked up.
Woohoo! Here’s to the weekend!!! =)
Today…picked up a little.
Just a little. But…
Baking calms the soul.
I like it.
Baking through the alphabet, holla. A and B down, C in progress.
Can i be honest?
This week kinda sucked.
Funny how it didn’t have to do with school.
I guess there’s more to life outside of school? Harhar.
But I’ll be okay.
Hopefully it’ll pick up tomorrow.
Things I am thankful for this week:
1) A Switchfoot desktop background. And totally putting Jess’ Pixar desktop icons to good use! They’re so cute.
2) Small Group + 11PM Carne Asada Fries
3) Friends who bake with me =)
4) Pretty skies
5) Problem solving. My roommate and I have been taking pictures every week since we started living together. We forgot to take a picture this week. NBD PROBLEM SOLVED.
7) Friends study with me at Starbucks for 5+ hours. P.S. TRYNA GET A GOLD CARD! My roomie and I are having a competition to see who can get a gold card first. HAH. OH and hurrah for bogo!
8) TURF, work, friends, free ESV bible apps, and so much more…
9) And this (probably the most entertaining text conversation I’ve had all week):
We love The Office. Can you tell?
And my personal favorite:
That is all. Happy Saturday!
P.S. In response to my previous previous post…I WAS PRODUCTIVE. holla.
LOL. Thanks for making my morning, Ronald.
I need to study…but I hate studying in public places by myself.
SO I guess I’ll study at home…and fail miserably? Unless today is one of those days where I’ll prove myself wrong (HA)
Then I wanna play at night. But…what to dooooo. Who to play with????
SUQ—Saturday’s unanswered questions.
Wish me luck as I try to make today a productive day!
Today was a good day.
On another note,
digging Of Monsters And Men’s album.
Apparently I’m a year late. O WHALE.
Smell ya later, tumblr.
Back to my paper.
110813—Santa Barbara, CA